There’s a large feature pack being released on the 15th April, featuring major changes to:
- Traits – trait points & how they’re earned is changing, trait unlocking is changing, new traits are being added.
- Dyes – now account bound. Any dyes that you have on more than one character will get you a new unid’d dye for each duplicate as recompense.
- An armor/weapons wardrobe system (which allows you amongst other things to create a legendary once and then have that for each character on your account).
- Critical Damage system is being changed.
- Changes to sigils, their activations & cooldowns, two handed weapons will be able to have 2 sigils.
- Some changes to runes
- Some changes to LFG & guild window.
- Further as-yet undisclosed changes.
The page collating this information is on the GW2 site here, and they’ve been releasing information a bit at a time, so you may want to keep an eye on it over the next week.